Class of 2023 - CB Cormani McClain (FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 CB Cormani McClain (FL)

steve deberg

Scout Team

Former 5 star and top 15 recruit has apparently been released from Florida for missing meetings and workouts (so nothing criminal).

Was at Colorado with coach Williams last year and if there is one position we could use more talent/ depth, it’s CB.

Wonder if the staff kicks the tires on this guy.

Former 5 star and top 15 recruit has apparently been released from Florida for missing meetings and workouts (so nothing criminal).

Was at Colorado with coach Williams last year and if there is one position we could use more talent/ depth, it’s CB.

Wonder if the staff kicks the tires on this guy.
While not criminal, he has now burned bridges at two schools, I wouldn’t touch him, Fran is trying to build a culture in year 1, this kid will do his best to wreck it

He’s burned bridges with many more schools even before the Colorado to UF move (ie Miami). Can’t see any way we would kick the tires here. He had major work ethic/maturity issues at Colorado which caused him to move on. Florida was the only P4 school that would take him and even that was at a walk on role initially where he’d have to pay his own way to prove he belonged there. I have followed this a little and want no part here.

He’s burned bridges with many more schools even before the Colorado to UF move (ie Miami). Can’t see any way we would kick the tires here. He had major work ethic/maturity issues at Colorado which caused him to move on. Florida was the only P4 school that would take him and even that was at a walk on role initially where he’d have to pay his own way to prove he belonged there. I have followed this a little and want no part here.
Wasn’t aware of all that. Sounds like a piece of work.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Yeah I mean if you're a personality issue at Colorado I don't see that being a fit here, at all.

If anyone watched the Prime special on Amazon it would be abundantly clear this is a kid we want no part of. Severely over rated and can’t play at this level. Doesn’t seem to put work in and was buried on both depth charts.

If anyone watched the Prime special on Amazon it would be abundantly clear this is a kid we want no part of. Severely over rated and can’t play at this level. Doesn’t seem to put work in and was buried on both depth charts.
Which special? Nevermind found it.

Last edited:
That would align well with Prime - all show and no go. If it wasn’t for his son he’d be doomed there.