Class of 2017 - CB Harrison Hand (NJ) Transferring from Baylor to Temple | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Harrison Hand (NJ) Transferring from Baylor to Temple

Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's going to be a spot for him.

Looking that way but I still think we end up taking a full class. Provo just vacated another ship we didn't have. There'll be more.

Looking that way but I still think we end up taking a full class. Provo just vacated another ship we didn't have. There'll be more.

Agreed. There always are.

We'll have 2-3 kids decide to hang 'em up after the season, because they didn't originally sign up to play with Babers. We'll have 1-2 transfer out, 1-2 academic casualties, 1-2 injury-related "retirements," 1-2 recruits that won't make it here for various reasons, etc.

Happens every year. And the unexpected attrition will open up numerous additional scholarships that aren't available today.

This kid was long considered a Temple lean. I'd love to see Babers take a run at him to finish the class with Rhule now gone. He's the top CB in NJ. Just watched his HUDL tape and it's very impressive :noidea:

With a coaching staff that is heavily oriented towards the Northeast, I would expect Baylor to become a regular player for good prospects from this area...

With a coaching staff that is heavily oriented towards the Northeast, I would expect Baylor to become a regular player for good prospects from this area...

I agree short-term. But long-term they'd better be getting cozy with TX HS coaches.

Baylor Gang or Die? it amazes me how many kids/families have no regard at all for scandals at a given university they sign up for.

Not too long ago, Baylor didn't even allow dancing on their campus due to bizarre baptist beliefs - then the school swings all the way to the point of allowing/covering up rape to ensure success at a sport.

What parent in the northeast looks at that school right now and says, sure take my kid 1000 miles from home to be a part of that mess!

this is probably just a stop gap for Ruhle. He'll be focused on his region next year.

Baylor Gang or Die? it amazes me how many kids/families have no regard at all for scandals at a given university they sign up for.

Not too long ago, Baylor didn't even allow dancing on their campus due to bizarre baptist beliefs - then the school swings all the way to the point of allowing/covering up rape to ensure success at a sport.

What parent in the northeast looks at that school right now and says, sure take my kid 1000 miles from home to be a part of that mess!

I don't often quote tweets from a year ago...

but #baylorgangordie is just a hashtag play on words to Wiz Khalifa's "Taylor Gang or Die"

Harrison Hand is transferring from Baylor. He's been outstanding there.

Report: Baylor Cornerback Harrison Hand to Transfer
Hand was recruited to Baylor by Fran Brown, who followed Matt Ruhle there from Temple. When Manny Diaz was hired by Temple, his first hire was Fran, who got a promotion to co defensive coordinator.

Now that Rod Carey has been hired by Temple, Fran is kind of dangling in the wind. If you want to recruit South Jersey, Fran Brown is a guy you want on your staff. My guess is that Carey will try and lock Brown up and reaffirm a strong commitment to him. But if he wants to bring in his own DC, maybe Brown returns to Baylor. It doesn’t look like he has been replaced yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom