Class of 2024 CB Johnny Stephens (GA) Offered

OFFERED> JOHNY STEPHENS 2024 MOUNT PISGAH CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, ALPHARETTA, GA
#1 5'11" 160 40 N/A

ASSETS PER HUDL SENIOR FILM:

FILM SHOWS 3 INT's
GOOD HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
GOOD TACKLING SKILLS

Curious how this works.. Who made the offer from the Cuse staff, Fran already?

Curious how this works.. Who made the offer from the Cuse staff, Fran already?
I can't imagine the current lame-duck staff is allowed to put out offers so this had to come from Fran. And it would make sense since he has an intimate knowledge of GA being down there. Must be a sleeper kid he really liked.

Crazy how quickly things move… like did Fran really start sending offers this am lol that’s crazy/awesome

Crazy how quickly things move… like did Fran really start sending offers this am lol that’s crazy/awesome
Had to have - the only possible scenario where it wasn't him is if he decided to retain a current coach on staff and had them put out the offer. It would be great if someone (cough McAllister) would interview the kid.

Had to have - the only possible scenario where it wasn't him is if he decided to retain a current coach on staff and had them put out the offer. It would be great if someone (cough McAllister) would interview the kid.
Something is off to me
a) Why would Fran’s first call be to an unheralded recruit with no offers. b) if it is a real offer, I’m guessing Fran wouldn’t want it publicized before his own hiring was announced

Something is off to me
a) Why would Fran’s first call be to an unheralded recruit with no offers. b) if it is a real offer, I’m guessing Fran wouldn’t want it publicized before his own hiring was announced
Yeah I hear you - maybe it’s a PWO offer?

I can't imagine the current lame-duck staff is allowed to put out offers so this had to come from Fran. And it would make sense since he has an intimate knowledge of GA being down there. Must be a sleeper kid he really liked.
If the staff was that lame-duck then they wouldn't have been bringing kids in for visits last weekend.
You always keep recruiting. You always keep giving out offers to kids you think might fit.
Until any offeree gets a written offer and signs an LOI nothing is official...that goes for all of the kids that have already committed but haven't signed yet.

If the staff was that lame-duck then they wouldn't have been bringing kids in for visits last weekend.
You always keep recruiting. You always keep giving out offers to kids you think might fit.
Until any offeree gets a written offer and signs an LOI nothing is official...that goes for all of the kids that have already committed but haven't signed yet.
Having committed kids visit is different than putting out new offers. This one is a head scratcher.

Having committed kids visit is different than putting out new offers. This one is a head scratcher.
All those kids that visited last weekend weren't committed. They were still recruiting.
And the staff has had a relationship with Recruit NE Georgia for years...note who is mentioned in Stephens tweet.

All those kids that visited last weekend weren't committed. They were still recruiting.
And the staff has had a relationship with Recruit NE Georgia for years...note who is mentioned in Stephens tweet.
I find it very strange that we’d let a lame duck staff put out offers. I’ve not seen that happen before here. But if so, so be it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom