CB Mazzi Wilkins | Syracusefan.com

CB Mazzi Wilkins

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Tampa, FL 6-0 160

Planning official visits I believe Syracuse is in the mix

(O) Bowling Green, Connecticut, FAU, FIU, Indiana, Marshall, Middle Tenn State, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, South Florida, Syracuse, Central Florida, Washington State, Cincinnati, Purdue

Ive always like him. Just wasnt sure how much SU wanted him. I see some good things on his tape. Would love to get him and Hallmon. We will be replacing Lyn and Anderson with two quality corners.

Truth. Every time a recruit picks an AAC team, a puppy dies.

Tampa, FL 6-0 160

Planning official visits I believe Syracuse is in the mix

(O) Bowling Green, Connecticut, FAU, FIU, Indiana, Marshall, Middle Tenn State, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, South Florida, Syracuse, Central Florida, Washington State, Cincinnati, Purdue
At 160lbs that kid needs some muscle food. I hope his speed makes up for his size.

Another star burns out in the Universe, but yeah, same thing.
The sad thing about "puppird dying is that with the thousands of rescue kennels and shortage of funds the number of great dogs that are euthanized every day is beyond belief. I believe strongly in adopting rescue dogs rather than going to a breeder. If you have a specific breed in mind ,a little research on the internet can find you that pooch.All they need is a bit of love and what you get in return is the beauty of the process. I've got four rescues at this time. Each is a great pet and returns their appreciation by being happy and alive. I should write a book on the benefits and process of adopting a dog.

The sad thing about "puppird dying is that with the thousands of rescue kennels and shortage of funds the number of great dogs that are euthanized every day is beyond belief. I believe strongly in adopting rescue dogs rather than going to a breeder. If you have a specific breed in mind ,a little research on the internet can find you that pooch.All they need is a bit of love and what you get in return is the beauty of the process. I've got four rescues at this time. Each is a great pet and returns their appreciation by being happy and alive. I should write a book on the benefits and process of adopting a dog.
Definitely write the book. I'd love to read your experiences with rescues!

Nice sentiment but doesn't work that way for everybody. I tried it...not a good experience at all

Nice sentiment but doesn't work that way for everybody. I tried it...not a good experience at all
I wih we could have talked about the problem withyou while it was happening. I'm not a "dog whisper but I have had a lot of experience in this matter. I still urge anyone thinking about this to give it a chance . First step go into it with an open mind and know that the history of some animals is so appalling that patience for these animals is probably one of the top things you need on the adult human side of the partnership. Making the dog that you are to be trusted is paramount.As an example. MY first dog who is still with me is a mix of Australian cattle dog and basengi.After he was picked I got into the car . A bit of a process for me and my wife brough "
Lucky out on a leash and he jumped into the car with me and while ny wife went back into the shelter for somw paper work I talked o "Lucky in a calm soothing voice and hugged him I told him he was going to OK and that my promise to him was that he would be fine as long as he kept his side of the bargain and loved me. I put my arm around him and calmed him and we kept our promise to each other. He is my four legged buddy and the guard dog as well. Our mailman knows better than to put his fingers inside the mail slot on our front door. Lucky is the alpha dog in the house and the only male. The later additions required his approval. As for his rough tough personna Lucky is a rough tough cream puff. I will have a very difficult time If Lucky dies before me. I get misty when I think of that. Each rescue is different and being an animal lover person I know that you need to figure out each animal's strength and fears asap. :eek:

You should have had the Kennedy's buy it first then turn it over to a pound so you can rescue a nice dog

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I wih we could have talked about the problem withyou while it was happening. I'm not a "dog whisper but I have had a lot of experience in this matter. I still urge anyone thinking about this to give it a chance . First step go into it with an open mind and know that the history of some animals is so appalling that patience for these animals is probably one of the top things you need on the adult human side of the partnership. Making the dog that you are to be trusted is paramount.As an example. MY first dog who is still with me is a mix of Australian cattle dog and basengi.After he was picked I got into the car . A bit of a process for me and my wife brough "
Lucky out on a leash and he jumped into the car with me and while ny wife went back into the shelter for somw paper work I talked o "Lucky in a calm soothing voice and hugged him I told him he was going to OK and that my promise to him was that he would be fine as long as he kept his side of the bargain and loved me. I put my arm around him and calmed him and we kept our promise to each other. He is my four legged buddy and the guard dog as well. Our mailman knows better than to put his fingers inside the mail slot on our front door. Lucky is the alpha dog in the house and the only male. The later additions required his approval. As for his rough tough personna Lucky is a rough tough cream puff. I will have a very difficult time If Lucky dies before me. I get misty when I think of that. Each rescue is different and being an animal lover person I know that you need to figure out each animal's strength and fears asap. :eek:
Lester was a Redbone Coon hound. He refused to be house trained or lease trained. He stole the neighbor's venison hind quarters that were hanging from a tree and buried them in the back yard. Bit most anyone that got near him and had incredibly selective hearing. If he was a human, he would have been a cross between Friday the 13th's Jason and John Belushi's Animal House character.

I know this is way off topic for the thread, but this is my rescue Rudy. Three legs and the best dog any guy could wish for:
image.jpg

I should have rephrased my joke to not include puppies. I'm partly responsible for the off-track nature of this thread.

I hang my dog-loving head in shame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom