Class of 2015 - CB/OLB Brandon Feamster (CT) Verballed to Duke | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB/OLB Brandon Feamster (CT) Verballed to Duke

Free article...from 5/12/ 2013

24?7Sports spoke with cornerback Brandon Feamster (6-2/180/4.5) recently. Feamster attends Downingtown East High School located in Exton, PA.
7_925102.jpg

Feamster talks about his Temple offer and recruitment.
The first offer always feels good.
Temple is interested in me as a corner, safety or maybe even linebacker. Coach Brandon Noble is recruiting me. I talk with Coach Noble two or three times a week.
A lot of other schools are showing interest. Pitt, Rutgers, Syracuse, and Rhode Island have all contacted me since the Temple offer.
I have been to a number of spring practices. I will camp at Temple.
I also plan to camp at UCONN. I will visit Pitt, Rutgers and possibly UMASS and Old Dominion.

Coach Noble is no stranger to Downingtown East High School. He recruited Elijah Griffin last year to Coastal Carolina while a members of the Chanticleers staff. Noble is also recruiting Feamster’s teammate, Ryley Angeline.
Ryley and I are close friends.
Feamster on his age, academics and off season workouts
I am only 16 and my birthday is December 4th.
I am taking prep courses for the SATs and ACTs. My academics have been improving over the past few semesters.
I have been lifting and doing speed work.
I ran a 4.52 last year. I am much faster this year.
I use to play basketball and run track. I have been concentrating on football.

What are your expectations for next season?
We lost in the first round of the playoffs last season. We want to make a much deeper ‘run’ this season.
I am trying to convince coach to allow me to play offensive. I want to be a wide receiver. Last season no one went both ways.
We lost a lot of players from the 2012 season. We expect to be very good again this season.

Feamster on his family, and his extracurricular activities.
Our family moved to Chester Springs in 2006. We previously lived in Mount Airy.
I have a little brother. He is more of a basketball player but he plays football. My parents are from Philadelphia. My Dad went to Temple and my Mom went to Cheney.
My uncle also went to Temple.
I played in the band my freshman year. We went to the Rose Bowl parade. I played the trumpet.
I got a group of my teammates together and we volunteered for ‘The Buddy Walk’ at Archbishop Carroll High School. That’s a walk for people with Down syndrome.