CBS "experts" all in on the Ville and Mich | Syracusefan.com

CBS "experts" all in on the Ville and Mich

It's funny that most of the comments I read are bashing the "experts" on cbssports because 2 of the 4 have sub .500 record for the tourny.

That's just the way I would like it. They all picked Indiana, if I recall correctly.

At the bottom it shows there overall record. And my mother has done better. These guys are hacks. Who cares what they predict. All this is is motivation.

I'm surprised that the consensus is Michigan over SU considering that's almost a pick 'em in Vegas. I'd figure one or two guys would want to be on the other side so that when SU wins they can say, "I told you so."

Gooooooooooooo Shockers!

tumblr_m0uortfpIW1r1kz6b.jpg

Didn't half these guys pick against Cuse in every game so far? The only experts I've seen picking SU are Bilas, Rothstein, and Pete Gillen.

I'm surprised that the consensus is Michigan over SU considering that's almost a pick 'em in Vegas. I'd figure one or two guys would want to be on the other side so that when SU wins they can say, "I told you so."

Recency / primacy applies here. Michigan scored a huge, high profile win over Kansas and worked over Florida. Both are fresh in everyone's mind. Ergo, the conventional wisdom is that Kansas will be able to score as easily on us.

We'll see.

"Expert on NCAA Tournament" = Oxymoron. Or maybe just a moron. :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom