CBS Sports and Turner Sports announce 2020 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship commentator teams | Syracusefan.com

CBS Sports and Turner Sports announce 2020 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship commentator teams

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Turner Sports and CBS Sports will once again feature a marquee lineup of announcers for their 10th year of combined coverage of the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship. All 67 games from the 2020 NCAA Tournament will be televised across four national television networks — TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV — and via NCAA March Madness Live, beginning Tuesday, March 17, with the NCAA First Four on truTV.

This year’s NCAA Final Four National Semifinals on Saturday, April 4, and National Championship on Monday, April 6, from Atlanta will be called by Jim Nantz, Grant Hill, Bill Raftery and reporter Tracy Wolfson on TBS, with “TeamCast” presentations returning on TNT and truTV.

PLAY-BY-PLAYANALYSTREPORTER
Jim NantzBill Raftery, Grant HillTracy Wolfson*
Brian AndersonChris WebberAllie LaForce*
Ian EagleJim SpanarkelJamie Erdahl*
Kevin HarlanReggie Miller, Dan BonnerDana Jacobson*
Brad NesslerJim JacksonEvan Washburn
Spero DedesSteve Smith, Wally SzczerbiakLisa Byington
Andrew CatalonSteve LappasLauren Shehadi
Carter BlackburnDebbie AntonelliJohn Schriffen

Turner Sports and CBS Sports will once again feature a marquee lineup of announcers for their 10th year of combined coverage of the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship. All 67 games from the 2020 NCAA Tournament will be televised across four national television networks — TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV — and via NCAA March Madness Live, beginning Tuesday, March 17, with the NCAA First Four on truTV.

This year’s NCAA Final Four National Semifinals on Saturday, April 4, and National Championship on Monday, April 6, from Atlanta will be called by Jim Nantz, Grant Hill, Bill Raftery and reporter Tracy Wolfson on TBS, with “TeamCast” presentations returning on TNT and truTV.

PLAY-BY-PLAYANALYSTREPORTER
Jim NantzBill Raftery, Grant HillTracy Wolfson*
Brian AndersonChris WebberAllie LaForce*
Ian EagleJim SpanarkelJamie Erdahl*
Kevin HarlanReggie Miller, Dan BonnerDana Jacobson*
Brad NesslerJim JacksonEvan Washburn
Spero DedesSteve Smith, Wally SzczerbiakLisa Byington
Andrew CatalonSteve LappasLauren Shehadi
Carter BlackburnDebbie AntonelliJohn Schriffen
Eagle, Catalon, Blackburn, we are well represented! Am I missing anyone?

CBS Sports and Turner Sports today announced plans for the 2020 NCAA March Madness Selection Show, featuring the exclusive live first-time announcement of the pairings for the 2020 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship, on CBS — Sunday, March 15, at 6 p.m. ET. The one-hour Selection Show, produced in partnership between Turner Sports and CBS Sports, will be broadcast live from New York.

The Selection Show will begin with the release of the full bracket by region as well as reactions from teams as they find out if they made this year’s field of 68. Host Greg Gumbel will be joined in New York by analysts Clark Kellogg, Seth Davis and Charles Barkley. Selection Committee Chair Kevin White and NCAA Senior Vice President of Basketball Dan Gavitt will also sit down for a live interview to discuss the bracket.

I watched the Nova victory over UNC on the team cast, I'll probably do that option again for title game.

CBS needs to poach Gus Johnson for a couple weeks in March every year
Not a fan. He makes an OOB pass in the first minute sound like the game-winning play.