CC is no longer that dominant guy on the mound for the Yankees | Syracusefan.com

CC is no longer that dominant guy on the mound for the Yankees

CaliCuse

All American
Whether its due to weight loss age or something else the Yanks must find another presence out there for the big franchise in the city. It could be Pineda or another farm kid or even perhaps another big trade by Cashman. The need is clear so what happens should be fun to watch.Who know what team will be willing to deal with the Yank before the trading deadline or post season.:rolleyes:

Whether its due to weight loss age or something else the Yanks must find another presence out there for the big franchise in the city. It could be Pineda or another farm kid or even perhaps another big trade by Cashman. The need is clear so what happens should be fun to watch.Who know what team will be willing to deal with the Yank before the trading deadline or post season.:rolleyes:
Maybe Cashman can package Sabathia and Hughes and get some real pitchers before it's too late.

Maybe Cashman can package Sabathia and Hughes and get some real pitchers before it's too late.

Heck...throw in Mariano and Andy too...

Seriously...CC has not been a dominant pitcher for a couple/few years...in regards to power pitching...however he has still maintained his status of being an ace as he has become a smarter pitcher...

Heck...throw in Mariano and Andy too...

Seriously...CC has not been a dominant pitcher for a couple/few years...in regards to power pitching...however he has still maintained his status of being an ace as he has become a smarter pitcher...
You're so right. After last night, I'm done with Mo. Forget the sustained regular season excellence and the even more amazing post-season record. I'll always remember him as the guy who choked away the World Series in 2001. Don't let the clubhouse door hit you in the ass, Mo.

You're so right. After last night, I'm done with Mo. Forget the sustained regular season excellence and the even more amazing post-season record. I'll always remember him as the guy who choked away the World Series in 2001. Don't let the clubhouse door hit you in the ass, Mo.

Throw Jeter in there, it's also his fault as he keeps getting injured too much...Also, Cano is career peaking, would get the most value for him right now...

Let's see...so we have so far in a trade package:

Sabathia
Hughes
Rivera
Pettite
Jeter
Cano

Yanks might be able to get s decent player/prospect or two for them...

Throw Jeter in there, it's also his fault as he keeps getting injured too much...Also, Cano is career peaking, would get the most value for him right now...
Don't get me started on that clown Jeter. No consistency. Flash in the pan. Not vocal enough to be a leader.

Don't get me started on that clown Jeter. No consistency. Flash in the pan. Not vocal enough to be a leader.

Only real player/Yankee on the team is ARod!! Can't trade him, he IS THE YANKEES!! When they trade Jeter, make ARod The Captain, should have been all long...perfect role model!!

Let's see...so we have so far in a trade package:

Sabathia
Hughes
Rivera
Pettite
Jeter
Cano

Yanks might be able to get s decent player/prospect or two for them...
If you throw Kuroda and Chamberlain in, that probably brings back Ike Davis.

That wouldn't happen...People would cry foul, as it would be a steal for the Yanks...
I know, but a guy can dream, can't he? Imagine Ike Davis in pinstripes -- 60 HRs, 250 Ks.