CC must get rid of that bloated belly to be himself | Syracusefan.com

CC must get rid of that bloated belly to be himself

CaliCuse

All American
Bythat I mean effective. Its more than just weight . The distribution of his weight is throwing him off balance with his delivery. It is blatantly obvious if you watt ch replay on him during a game. It's also dangerous health wise but that is another matter for Sabathia. When he wants mucho millions more he needs to be better as a pitcher then he was this year before he ran out of gas. He may be a very good teammate and fun to be around but the Yankees need to rely on him as their ace antoards the end he wasn't reliable.

There should be a clause in his contract that says he can't weigh more than 310. I bet he was close to 340-350 in the playoffs. You could tell it was starting to have a negative effect on him.

There should be a clause in his contract that says he can't weigh more than 310. I bet he was close to 340-350 in the playoffs. You could tell it was starting to have a negative effect on him.
Very correct. A man that size cannot "athletically be proficient. It would even affect his golf game if he played. I say even because I have seen some big time overweight people play golf well. I sadly was not one of them Ironically I learned more about the game after my stroke. The rehab center was very limited in its cable selection. The golf network was one of the channels available. I saw what I did n't understand by watching the "pros". Too late nd too bad. It does say something about watching the best and learning from them.