Celtics acquired forward Donte Greene from Memphis in exchange for Fab Melo and cash | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Celtics acquired forward Donte Greene from Memphis in exchange for Fab Melo and cash

kid has barely played any minutes in the NBA and everyone is giving up on him?

I havent played ANY minutes in the NBA but nobody thinks I have a chance.

I havent played ANY minutes in the NBA but nobody thinks I have a chance.
i think ya have a chance. dont forget me when youre making millions

It's unfortunate that Donte and Fab often get lumped together. Those that do that will see the irony in this trade. However, they are polar opposites, imo.

Fab - lazy dude, thought he could get by on talent. However, it's hard work, dedication, etc, that will set apart one talent from another.

Donte - you could tell from day one that he loved it here and unfortunately, was a year or two "too old." If Donte came around in the next year or two, he'd been surrounded by talent, not have to have too much pressure, maybe stays a 2nd year by not having to listen to outside forces and becomes an all-american. Maybe that doesn't really change NBA fortunes but it certainly wouldn't hurt and I think would help, esp, fan perception of him

igor, you do know you have zero knowledge, correct?
here's 9ne jb thought if melo stayed another year we could make the final four. I posted we'd win it all preseason. sounds better than zero to me.

I think Igor is finally getting his system working like it used to. Hmm. That is a scary thought. :eek:

I think Igor is finally getting his system working like it used to. Hmm. That is a scary thought. :eek:

Finally...in the City of Orange...Igor is BACK...run for the Hill...wait we are on it. Damn, another Jack and Coke...welcome home Igor--a few posts in few days--yikes, the 'Cuse will roll now.

It's Good to be 'Cuse!!!!--"THE ORDER OF THE 'CUSE ORANGE"