CFB Playoff Rankings for Nov 12 | Syracusefan.com

CFB Playoff Rankings for Nov 12

Alabama has a ceiling.
The PAC-12 champion will pass Alabama if they win out.
Georgia winning out is the only way I can see the PAC-12 1 loss champion being our.
1 loss LSU > 1 Loss PAC-12 champion.

Alabama has a ceiling.
Georgia winning out is the only way I can see the PAC-12 1 loss champion being our.
1 loss LSU > 1 Loss PAC-12 champion.
Only if it's Oregon.

I hope Bama gets left out (most of the country probably feels that way). With their pathetic schedule there is no way they should be in (unless some of the teams in front of them lose). Same can be said for Clemson's schedule but at least they are undefeated.

Alabama has a ceiling.

I sorta disagree. Assuming LSU, Ohio State, Clemson win out... If Alabama destroys Auburn, and the Pac 12 Championship is a close game, I don't think the Pac 12 jumps them.

I sorta disagree. Assuming LSU, Ohio State, Clemson win out... If Alabama destroys Auburn, and the Pac 12 Championship is a close game, I don't think the Pac 12 jumps them.
Alabama is screwed that Georgia jumped them already.
If UGa wins out but I don’t think they will then Alabama is locked out.
Plus I do believe Oregon-Utah are respected enough that if they end up 12-1 they will pass Alabama.

Alabama is screwed that Georgia jumped them already.
If UGa wins out but I don’t think they will then Alabama is locked out.
Plus I do believe Oregon-Utah are respected enough that if they end up 12-1 they will pass Alabama.

If Georgia wins out, and that's LSU's only loss, agree, no room at the inn for Alabama. It would take major chaos elsewhere.

I'm just saying to keep your eye on blowouts. They can change things. Alabama will need to beat Auburn by a lot. And that will make their argument over the Pac 12 that they just crushed the team that beat Oregon.

Maybe the humans in the room are as sick of Alabama as the rest of us are. That would be good.

If Georgia wins out, and that's LSU's only loss, agree, no room at the inn for Alabama. It would take major chaos elsewhere.

I'm just saying to keep your eye on blowouts. They can change things. Alabama will need to beat Auburn by a lot. And that will make their argument over the Pac 12 that they just crushed the team that beat Oregon.

Maybe the humans in the room are as sick of Alabama as the rest of us are. That would be good.

People have short memories. Bama has no game the week of the P12 CG.

Also would the committee shy away from LSU vs Bama in the semi?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom