Chad Ford Fab tweet | Syracusefan.com

Chad Ford Fab tweet

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Cool!
chadfordinsider Chad Ford
Fab Melo is in the best shape of his life. His body looks much leaner/tighter. That will be a huge key for him.

He should be in good shape. He's not sitting on his butt in class or at Chuck's anymore. Well, at Chuck's anyway. ;)

Good for Fab. I hope he is successful at the next level.

I do not wish Fab bad, but truthfully, I couldn't care less about him.

He is a player, who through his actions/inactions proved he did not care about his coach, his school, his teammates, or himself. Why should I then care about him ????

I will never ever feel about him or particularly root for him to do well as I do for all other ex-Cuse players.

Guess I'm still bitter about the end of the year; that factoid doesn't make me happy in the slightest.

Agree I got Mixed emotions as well.
He had fighting issues then academic issues then more academic issues and probably cost us a shot at a final four.

Had Fab been playing 90 percent of america wouldn't have voted against syracuse and we probably would have been able to play some defense and run alittle transition against OSU instead of the refs turning it into a half court game knowing that was OSU's best chance to win.

I still wish him the best though. Not even looking for a apology, but I would really like to see some orange love from him.

Agree I got Mixed emotions as well.
He had fighting issues then academic issues then more academic issues and probably cost us a shot at a final four.

Had Fab been playing 90 percent of america wouldn't have voted against syracuse and we probably would have been able to play some defense and run alittle transition against OSU instead of the refs turning it into a half court game knowing that was OSU's best chance to win.

I still wish him the best though. Not even looking for a apology, but I would really like to see some orange love from him.

I heard Kennedy was shot by his driver. You may want to look into that one too.

I wish him luck, but I can't help but wonder what could have been.

I wish all our players luck. I think most American born players have a huge adjustment to college. Add a different culture and language to the mix and it can easily be too much for the young man and clearly was for Fab, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't wish him the best and hope he has learned from his mistakes. After all how many people here would want to be defined by their actions in their early 20's.

One of the biggest reasons I'm a HUGE fan of the program is that it functions like a family. EVERY family have the crazy uncle, bad seed, or the troubled kid you don't just throw them out of the family! Fab is part of the family for better or worse let hope the worst has passed and the future is bright for the kid!

I wish him luck. Whatever happened here, he will be inextricably linked to our program. He represents us.

Yeah, it's sad — what could have been. And, at the same time, when i remember myself at that age... and most of my friends at SU at that age... i don't recall anyone who actually gave 100% at whatever they were doing. I don't know anyone who didn't make mistakes. Yes, they're given scholarships and opportunities the rest of us would seem to value more highly, but these are still kids, and they're still human. Add that to the fact that Fab was living and adjusting to a new country. Heck, i'm US-born and needed a full year to adjust at SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom