Chad Ford Mock Draft 6.0 | Syracusefan.com

Chad Ford Mock Draft 6.0

includes the 2nd round for the first time

MCW going at 10 to Portland seems screwy to me

no Southerland

Two thoughts...

Chad Ford is the worst "sports analyst" at his job in the US.
Shocking how wrong he is in either predicting who will pick who or who he thinks will be good.

I've HAD it with the "Oladipo is the next Wade" commentary. I've heard 3 different people suggest that in the past couple days. He'll be a FINE NBA player. A Shane Battier type, imo...maybe even an Artest in his prime. I'd be stunned if he's an All Star

Its impossible to mock the nba draft. Who had Dion going #4 to the cavs last year?

Its impossible to mock the nba draft. Who had Dion going #4 to the cavs last year?

I can honestly say I did not. Anyways, who is not going to be surprised when MJ selects Alex Len with the 4th pick? Which will make it a GUARANTEE that he will be a bust. I have a feeling he will be, but if Jordan has high enough regards to take him 4th, it becomes a no doubt.

Places I would hate to see MCW go would be 1. Kings 2. Trailblazers 3. Charlotte in that order.

Places I would love to see MCW go would be 1a. Knicks(Pipe dream) 1b. Pistons 2. NOLA 3. Suns in that order.

Analysis: How do you predict a John Hollinger pick? I just went over to Kevin Pelton's draft rater and looked to see who was highest on his board. Roberson actually was ranked at No. 3 -- in the whole draft! The Grizzlies can't pass on that at 41.

Who the hell is this Kevin Pelton guy, and who the hell is this Roberson guy?

Two thoughts...

Chad Ford is the worst "sports analyst" at his job in the US.
Shocking how wrong he is in either predicting who will pick who or who he thinks will be good.

I've HAD it with the "Oladipo is the next Wade" commentary. I've heard 3 different people suggest that in the past couple days. He'll be a FINE NBA player. A Shane Battier type, imo...maybe even an Artest in his prime. I'd be stunned if he's an All Star

Agreed. He's closer to Tony Allen than Wade.

Places I would hate to see MCW go would be 1. Kings 2. Trailblazers 3. Charlotte in that order.

Places I would love to see MCW go would be 1a. Knicks(Pipe dream) 1b. Pistons 2. NOLA 3. Suns in that order.

I would add Cleveland to the hate category and OKC to the Love category. Him behind Westbrook at least initially would be great for MCW, it would give him time to improve his jumper, and it would give OKC a reliable distribution machine when Westbrook leaves the floor.

Best spot for MCW would be the Jazz, imo.

People never give enough credit to how hard it is to make it in the NBA. Saying someone is going to be like Wade is insane. See this stat from Fran Fraschilla:

Fran Fraschilla@franfraschilla
Just remember, folks, that in last ten NBA Drafts, only average of 9 players per year ended up starting even two NBA seasons. League's hard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom