Chad Ford now has MCW as the first PG drafted | Syracusefan.com

Chad Ford now has MCW as the first PG drafted

Alsacs

Living Legend
going number 7 to Sacramento. For Michael's sake I hope he doesn't go to Sacramento, but the bloom is starting to fall off the Trey Burke hype. I have been saying MCW is the better NBA prospect than Burke.
MCW portion:
Analysis: The good news: the Kings finally have a general manager in Pete D'Alessandro. The bad news: he started on Monday, which is after the Kings had completed workouts with most of the prospects in their range. So, either the Kings drag players back to Sacramento or new head coach Mike Malone and owner Vivek Ranadive will be heavily influencing the call.
From what I can gather, UCLA forward Shabazz Muhammad had the best workout, though the Kings weren't particularly high on him prior to that. The team loved Carter-Williams before he came in, but weren't impressed with his workout. Sounds like Trey Burke isn't particularly high on their list, either. Ditto for C.J. McCollum.
I'm not sure what to make of all that, but here's the best I can do: One of the biggest reasons the Kings hired D'Alessandro was because of his analytics work. Muhammad looks horrible in virtually every analytics model I've seen. Carter-Williams looks good in almost of all of them

For those of you with Insider here is the link

There's a Kings fan who came over to TNIAAM asking more about MCW. They seem to be all about him. Would be a decent fit, they have some pieces, and that would allow Evans to move to the two, which would be better for everyone involved.