Chad Ford released his '13 Big Board... | Syracusefan.com

Chad Ford released his '13 Big Board...

jekelish

Living Legend
MCW - 24
CJ - 31
Rak - 67

Just FYI.

If MCW is already rated this highly, if he has the season we are all expecting it might be safe to say he's gone.

MCW - 24
CJ - 31
Rak - 67

Just FYI.

If MCW is already rated this highly, if he has the season we are all expecting it might be safe to say he's gone.
someone send that to Tyler Ennis . . . there's a maserati in the drive way and the keys are his if he wants them

So Chad Ford thinks Rak is going to leave two years early to be a late second rounder? Not sure I agree with that.

Frankly, if MCW puts up something like 12 and 6, which is ENTIRELY likely, I think, he'll be a lottery pick. How can you not put a 6-5 point guard with those numbers, that young, in the lottery, when he's already being regarded as a first round talent?

And no, Tony Wroten doesn't work here because unlike Wroten, MCW can hit threes.

So Chad Ford thinks Rak is going to leave two years early to be a late second rounder? Not sure I agree with that.
That's not at all what the Big Board is saying. Ford is simply saying Rak is the 67th best draft prospect, which means he probably assumes he will stay in college another year.

Frankly, if MCW puts up something like 12 and 6, which is ENTIRELY likely, I think, he'll be a lottery pick. How can you not put a 6-5 point guard with those numbers, that young, in the lottery, when he's already being regarded as a first round talent?

And no, Tony Wroten doesn't work here because unlike Wroten, MCW can hit threes.

MCW will be closer to 6-7 when this season kicks off. He's grown an inch or so since last season and is still growing.

ill be surprised if he comes back.

MCW will be closer to 6-7 when this season kicks off. He's grown an inch or so since last season and is still growing.

I'm trying to determine if this is sarcasm or factual. Can you give me a hint?

There were times when both MCW and KJo were on the floor at the same time and MCW looked an inch taller than KJo

someone send that to Tyler Ennis . . . there's a maserati in the drive way and the keys are his if he wants them

So... so you're saying... improper benefits?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Fact.
Just curious, is this official? Have you seen this yourself? Or are you just hearing things?

Not doubting you, just wondering at what point I can tell people "yeah, apparently MCW is up to 6-6 now" and have verifiable basis to it.

You have to check with Mason if you want to know how tall he'll be.