Chad Mannix from CNNSI has MCW going to... | Syracusefan.com

Chad Mannix from CNNSI has MCW going to...

Deano

All American
I don't take mocks seriously but they are fun to look at, an I agree this is a weak draft as well. But the nbadraft.net first overall pick is Alex Len.

And as a Maverick fan, Dallas needs scoring. I'm not quite sure on him going to Dallas.

Read today that MCW has a real big workout today in Detroit with CJ McCollum. The impression I got was them going head to head would be a big factor in who they take at 8.

Dallas is trading its 1st round pick in a deal with Vince Carter to create more cap space to try and lure Dwight Howard. I have heard the Knicks somehow are a contender for this type of deal. No chance IMO MCW will be on the board at 13. I like MCW to go Detroit at 8 or at worst OKC at 12.

Dallas is trading its 1st round pick in a deal with Vince Carter to create more cap space to try and lure Dwight Howard. I have heard the Knicks somehow are a contender for this type of deal. No chance IMO MCW will be on the board at 13. I like MCW to go Detroit at 8 or at worst OKC at 12.

I'd like to see him in OKC, I think that be a he fit. He wouldn't be pressed into actin right away. Or maybe he will get some play because if Russ. But he has Russ to learn from. And gets to play with Kevin Fricking Durant.

I'd like to see him in OKC, I think that be a he fit. He wouldn't be pressed into actin right away. Or maybe he will get some play because if Russ. But he has Russ to learn from. And gets to play with Kevin Fricking Durant.
MCW could also play along side Westbrook. He gets to play point on offense (and Westbrook could help him out if he gets into trouble) freeing Westbrook to shoot it, and he can cover the bigger guard on defense.

Man, if it comes down to the Mavs or Kings, I really hope he goes to the Mavs and not just because I live near Dallas. The difference in ownership is just not even comparable. The Kings are an absolute mess, he doesn't need to be anywhere near them.

mannix2.jpg

Man, if it comes down to the Mavs or Kings, I really hope he goes to the Mavs and not just because I live near Dallas. The difference in ownership is just not even comparable. The Kings are an absolute mess, he doesn't need to be anywhere near them.

Yeah, Waiters landed in an ok situation last year, but it hasn't helped our lotto guys that they've been drafted by struggling franchises.

I look at every mock and have the same reaction, why are they having draft this year?

That's hard to say since the Kings just got sold to a completely different owner. This Renadive guy might actually care about putting a good product out for his fans.

That's hard to say since the Kings just got sold to a completely different owner. This Renadive guy might actually care about putting a good product out for his fans.

I guess then it depends on what the roster looks like next year. The Kings over the past couple years have morphed into the JailBlazers, putting questionable characters on the floor together year in and year out, so it'll take more than just a change of ownership and more of a roster overhaul. But hey, the Blazers did it, so the Kings could as well. I'd just prefer for MCW to go someplace where he's not trying to help them turn things around not just on the court but image-wise as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom