Chandler Jones makes NFL All-Decade Team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chandler Jones makes NFL All-Decade Team

In discussion for greatest Syracuse defensive player of all time?

OH NO!!

is he whacked out on PCP again???
At least the man still has 10 fingers

Have to admit Kaiser made me laugh out loud there

At least the man still has 10 fingers

Have to admit Kaiser made me laugh out loud there
Seriously, if he has 3 more years like he has just averaged, he will make Freeney an afterthought.

freeney sorta compiled his last 5 years too.

but as I’ve said on here numerous times, he will make the HOF...but it will be after a nice wait.

Seriously, if he has 3 more years like he has just averaged, he will make Freeney an afterthought.

freeney sorta compiled his last 5 years too.

but as I’ve said on here numerous times, he will make the HOF...but it will be after a nice wait.
I hope for the programs sake you’re wrong. Mr. Jones seems far more likely to be the football’s version of Melo, giving back wise. Or we can dream.

I hope for the programs sake you’re wrong. Mr. Jones seems far more likely to be the football’s version of Melo, giving back wise. Or we can dream.
Hey, if freeney makes the HOF quick, I’m all for it.

but peppers, Allen, abraham, o’neil and his buddy Mathis...all have more or the same sacks and many with 200! more tackles

Hey, if freeney makes the HOF quick, I’m all for it.

but peppers, Allen, abraham, o’neil and his buddy Mathis...all have more or the same sacks and many with 200! more tackles
I hope people in the know recognize how many sacks Mathis had because Freeney was getting doubled. I've seen both college and pro coaches state Freeney sacrificed numbers to the benefit of the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom