Chandler Jones on the trophy: | Syracusefan.com

Chandler Jones on the trophy:

44cuse

All Conference
“The trophy is right over there,” junior defensive end Chandler Jones said recently in the football wing at Manley Field House. “I walk in every day and I see it, and I touch it as I walk by. And I tell it, ‘You’re not leaving Syracuse University.’
“So, it’s huge. It’s huge motivation. They had it for seven, eight years before we won it last year. So having it back in our shrine is a big deal.”
How do you not love that?

44cuse

“The trophy is right over there,” junior defensive end Chandler Jones said recently in the football wing at Manley Field House. “I walk in every day and I see it, and I touch it as I walk by. And I tell it, ‘You’re not leaving Syracuse University.’
“So, it’s huge. It’s huge motivation. They had it for seven, eight years before we won it last year. So having it back in our shrine is a big deal.”
How do you not love that?

44cuse

That is flat-out AWESOME. He's just a classy, classy kid anytime you listen to him speak. And the kid bleeds Orange.

Did anyone see Bones last night?

That is flat-out AWESOME. He's just a classy, classy kid anytime you listen to him speak. And the kid bleeds Orange.
And check this:

"And having it back in our SHRINE is a big deal."

That's a sense of pride that has been missing for awhile. One word: Marrone.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom