Change the name of the board to. The Dan Johnson Syracuse fan board. | Syracusefan.com

Change the name of the board to. The Dan Johnson Syracuse fan board.

Excellent idea. I didn't know him like a lot of people around here did but I will say that he loved this board and Syracuse a ton. All of the ideas posted are great, I'm sure something will be done to honor him.

Someone... perhaps Jake... suggested changing the name of the Fine Lot to the Dan Johnson Lot. I like that idea better.

The problem with changing the name of the board... is that people who don't know the name ... will not be able to find it. "Syracusefan.com" is a name that can be found by searching for an SU fan board.

Someone... perhaps Jake... suggested changing the name of the Fine Lot to the Dan Johnson Lot. I like that idea better.

The problem with changing the name of the board... is that people who don't know the name ... will not be able to find it. "Syracusefan.com" is a name that can be found by searching for an SU fan board.

What if we just re named the basketball board, and kept the domain name? Not everyone here goes to the Fine lot.

Love the idea of getting the Fine Lot changed. And I like Troop's idea of adding a subforum here for all daily links called Dan's Daily Links. It wouldn't impact people searching for the site, and it could be the de facto place to post links to any Syracuse articles anyone finds. Which seems fitting - it takes an entire community to even attempt to duplicate what Dan was able to do on his own with his daily links.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom