chat room problems? | Syracusefan.com

chat room problems?

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
anyone having problems where chat room keeps saying there is a bunch of people in there when there isnt any chat even open?

you mean this 'whos online' crap box that keeps popping up in the bottom right??

yes, thats annoying.

its not a chat room box, but i dont know What its for.

It always used to show just the people that you have "followed" Now it seems like its more of a facebook chat type option.

Can I just say how little I care about who's online/offline this very second? Sweet Otto, it's irritating.

you mean this 'whos online' crap box that keeps popping up in the bottom right??

yes, thats annoying.

its not a chat room box, but i dont know What its for.

yea that

Hahahaha...thank god. I thought I enabled something, and now had to try to find a way to turn it off...Thanks it's not just me.

I'm not seeing any sig pics ...from anyone.:noidea:weird.

Same problem here too...Not really worried though, mods and admins will have it fixed in a matter of time. :cool:

try clicking on that icon to the right of the who's online box. the icon looks like a gear and is chat options. check the box that says disable popup notifications.

try clicking on that icon to the right of the who's online box. the icon looks like a gear and is chat options. check the box that says disable popup notifications.
BaZing!!!

Click the little upside triangles at the right side of the chat bar (close this bar). The entire chat bar disappears.

If you click on the blue bubble, the chat bar returns, but without all the online notifications.

Or just leave the chat bar disabled until the next time there's a chat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom