Chat Room tonight | Syracusefan.com

Chat Room tonight

Mstumpy50

Scout Team
Attended my first ever chat...maybe chose a bad night to do that. People need to take a chill pill. From reading halftime comments I thought this team was down 25. Was a game inside :60 remaining with a team that shot 7/16 from free throw line. Can't ask for a ton more from a coach for people blaming that for the loss. Kudos to CTO for keeping most of the fun bunch in line. I can't wait until my next chat room experience!

Attended my first ever chat...maybe chose a bad night to do that. People need to take a chill pill. From reading halftime comments I thought this team was down 25. Was a game inside :60 remaining with a team that shot 7/16 from free throw line. Can't ask for a ton more from a coach for people blaming that for the loss. Kudos to CTO for keeping most of the fun bunch in line. I can't wait until my next chat room experience!
Cant ask for much more? We just lost to GT and we can't ask for much more from a HOF coach? Okay man. There is a reason the offense is bad. There are no set plays drawn up, its all just iso crap. It's either a pick and roll with ennis/christmas/keita, a backdoor screen to free cooney up (which never works), or a screen near the free throw line to free up CJ for a baseline jumpshot. You can't blame the players for the pointless plays drawn up by Boeheim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom