Chat room | Syracusefan.com

Chat room

llandz

Living Legend
Several of us were looking for a chat room. At least 5 of us. I know we never had luck in football season, but this is a new day, and I think we should try a chat room again. I really enjoy that being so far away, and also at times the board thread gets hard to be in. Can we set this up for future football games, please. I was actually surprised by the others looking for a chat.

Nor sure why it has disappeared from the dropdowns, but here you go:

But your stream is always at least a minute behind everyone else's.

You'll know what happens before it does.
1725745642400.gif

But your stream is always at least a minute behind everyone else's.

You'll know what happens before it does.
True. I just have to wait to look.

I was looking for the chat today too to see if anyone was on this week.
I went into the chat last week (it was still available then) sometime in the 2nd quarter but nobody else was on.
I've tried joining the game thread, but I find the constant need to refresh and try and catch up with the comments rather annoying. I much prefer the chat, even it comments are ahead of my stream.

I've always preferred the chat room to the game archive because it was more of a conversation than a forum. But if nobody's going to be there, it's kind of pointless.

I've always preferred the chat room to the game archive because it was more of a conversation than a forum. But if nobody's going to be there, it's kind of pointless.
You don't talk to yourself? I thought everyone did.

Uh oh.

;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom