chatroom error | Syracusefan.com

chatroom error

cant get chatroom get error message
I get the you don't have permission to do this action and some other mumbo jumbo...

Photobucket burning couch

got this same errror myself.
Are chatrooms done?
I've tried the Chat area - don't care for it - liked the format of the chatrooms better

I thought I got a lifetime chat room ban...phewww.

And agree I liked the chat room option lots more.
Chat is messy.

Click on the "Chat" link. The "Chatroom" link has been disabled. Time to move forward.

I thought I got a lifetime chat room ban...phewww.

And agree I liked the chat room option lots more.
Chat is messy.
I found some options and settings changes that make the Chat a bit better.
One is under Options, to select Open in Popup - gives you a much bigger chat window so you can see more of the conversation.
Under Settings, uncheck the "Inverse message direction" option and it looks more like the old chatroom

And I have a real Orange font color there. Plus pretty pictures, like the Syracuse basketball.

One improvement: I didn't get thrown off the "Chat" for no reason like what would happen 2-3 times a game in the chatroom.

took me a minute to adjust to the top down feed. otherwise no problems once i found it.

I went into the new chat thing on it's first day, and I no longer have an edit button. It's like it it fell off after catching an STD. I dont know whether I should go back in hopes it returns, or if something else may fall off!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom