CHAZ OWENS | Syracusefan.com

CHAZ OWENS

CapitalO

2nd String
I believe he is a scholarship player and he may be one of the players in quarantine at the moment , was wondering if anyone can provide details ? I would think if he made the trip to BC. today he would have gotten a couple of minutes of mop up duty time.

I believe he is a scholarship player and he may be one of the players in quarantine at the moment , was wondering if anyone can provide details ? I would think if he made the trip to BC. today he would have gotten a couple of minutes of mop up duty time.

Yes he was in the same situation as Buddy. I'm not sure if he was on the bench today or not though

I’ve been wondering if we’re going to ask the walk-ons (I know Chaz isn’t a walk-on) to take the rest of the season off. I can’t imagine JB wants to have another Buddy situation

I’ve been wondering if we’re going to ask the walk-ons (I know Chaz isn’t a walk-on) to take the rest of the season off. I can’t imagine JB wants to have another Buddy situation
He is from the same school as the kid with three names we are currently recruiting. I'm wondering if Chaz might start for us next game. (JK)

Don't they help out a lot in practice? I know we have the most scholarship depth we've had in a while, but we still need the bodies in practice, don't we?

I think we're a few short still.
EIsT.gif.cf.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom