Cheap shot in a Division III basketball game | Syracusefan.com

Cheap shot in a Division III basketball game

There is further discussion on this on the OT board if anyone is interested. Didn't realize that as I'm trying to stay off that a little bit more.

Too late. Hoyas already offered and want him ready by Cuse game. NCAA waiver pending.
He doesn’t need a waiver because he’s transferring from one division to another. He can play for them immediately. ;)

I meant for the criminal charges...
Oh, that’s a horse of a different color. I wonder if it would be a violation of NCAA rules for Gtown to post his bond?

I guess someone wanted to say to Andrew Bynum “Hold my beer” on the dirtiest play in recent basketball history.

I guess someone wanted to say to Andrew Bynum “Hold my beer” on the dirtiest play in recent basketball history.

Still ridiculous. Would have been bad to any player but especially when you consider the size difference!

Maybe I'm uncivilized, who knows, but I don't understand how that exchange doesn't end in the kids teammates going after that punk. Even in high school football you know to protect your teammates if someone pulls something like this.

Artest’s elbow to Harden was pretty bad too.

It looks like a scene from “Above the Rim” when Wood Harris’s enforcer character was trying to take out Shep with cheap shots.

As an Italian from the North side, that would have been dealt with in a manner that is no longer allowed. We didn't start trouble in our day, but when necessary, we certainly finished it.

Carlos Boozer did something like this in retaliation to a guy who inadvertently elbowed Mike Dunlevy. Anyone remember that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom