Cheapest ticket on Stubhub for today's game is $144 | Syracusefan.com

Cheapest ticket on Stubhub for today's game is $144

Price on the street will be way lower

Price on street yesterday was outrageous. This is a big ticket. You can tell fakes by turning over the ticket and scratching the top portion w a coin. The big east logo will show. Try Craigslist or something else for a better deal as once the scampers get the tickets, the price goes way up.

Price on street yesterday was outrageous. This is a big ticket. You can tell fakes by turning over the ticket and scratching the top portion w a coin. The big east logo will show. Try Craigslist or something else for a better deal as once the scampers get the tickets, the price goes way up.
I was just going on quarterfinal history. Never over $100 on the street. But if you're right about yesterday, I guess the "last one ever" theme is driving the price higher than the Thursday game used to demand.

I agree 690. It's that and because its syracuse Pitt georgetown and cinci. Anything in $125 range for something in 200s I'd jump on. However may be able to score one cheaper once game starts. People paying $250 are crazy to me.

How do you know who to trust though? I'm always nervous I'm going to get a fake from a scalper. Any tips?
There isn't a politically correct answer to your question. JGeorge is right in his post though. The real tickets have a hologram type look to the back if you scratch it with a coin. The fakes are sick though at the BET. Remarkable fakes. The goal, historically, was to buy tickets from other fans (old guys wearing gear of the losing schools, etc.).

Be very careful buying on the streets. And if you have to make sure you are checking to be sure the tickets are valid. I had a friend miss the 6OT game beacuse he purchased tickets from someone on the street and didn't know they were fake. Make sure you are scratching the back of the ticket to find the hologram. If a seller gives you a hard time about this, chances are they are fakes. Enjoy the game!!

I just bought a ticket in 120 on Stubhub for $150. I consider that a steal.

I just bought a ticket in 120 on Stubhub for $150. I consider that a steal.

damn, you did good. maybe prices are starting to come down. they peaked right after cuse victory. i laughed in a lot of scalpers faces.