Checked out updated roster on syracusefan | Syracusefan.com

Checked out updated roster on syracusefan

orangemass

All American
Very nice thank you...

Some issues and a question...

Whigham should be a SO he burned his redshirt this year...
J Smith has to be a SR doesn't he?

Luke A really coming in as a Soph? Didn't he play a NV and a year a JC?

Very nice thank you...

Some issues and a question...

Whigham should be a SO he burned his redshirt this year...
J Smith has to be a SR doesn't he?

Luke A really coming in as a Soph? Didn't he play a NV and a year a JC?
Thanks for the feedback.

You are right about Whigham. Changed his class.

Smith is a SR academically but definitely has a redshirt season, if he chooses to take advantage of it. I am listing classes based on eligibility, not academic standing.

Luke A also has a redshirt season available if he chooses to pursue it. Assuming Nevada documented his severe concussion(s) that caused him to sit out a year, he should be able to get that year back, if he wants it. Not a guarantee but highly likely. I have changed his class standing to JR for now...let's see what happens with him down the road.

Should point out that the new long snapper is currently listed as a non scholarship player. He might be on scholarship...this is unknown right now. I don't believe we would use 2 scholarships on long snappers...my guess is that when Rodgers leaves, if he wins the job, he gets a scholarship, but only if that happens. Hope we get that clarified by one of the PS writers soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

You are right about Whigham. Changed his class.

Smith is a SR academically but definitely has a redshirt season, if he chooses to take advantage of it. I am listing classes based on eligibility, not academic standing.

Luke A also has a redshirt season available if he chooses to pursue it. Assuming Nevada documented his severe concussion(s) that caused him to sit out a year, he should be able to get that year back, if he wants it. Not a guarantee but highly likely. I have changed his class standing to JR for now...let's see what happens with him down the road.

Should point out that the new long snapper is currently listed as a non scholarship player. He might be on scholarship...this is unknown right now. I don't believe we would use 2 scholarships on long snappers...my guess is that when Rodgers leaves, if he wins the job, he gets a scholarship, but only if that happens. Hope we get that clarified by one of the PS writers soon.

Thanks for the explanations... I see why you had Luke as a SO now... Hope it works out him/us...

Is Kinder really that heavy? SU has him at 187, not 221.

Would love to see Kinder shift to safety if things don't work out at QB.

Would love to see Kinder shift to safety if things don't work out at QB.
Kinder is a great kid, enthusiastic and a great team player. But, I can't see him being above a third string QB this year. His best asset for the program is probably running the skout team.

That was my mistake. It has been corrected, thanks...

Hey Tomcat,

Another one for ya... eskridge seems like a SO... He had to sit out the year with some academic hold up, played last year as a RF and if I recall properly will be a SO football wise next year... No?

Thanks for your patience if I'm wrong...

"Sugar Bear" = RF, no?

Sorry about the multiple posts just working my way down the list...

Vigille a Jr? Doesn't seem like he's been around that long...Just a gut feel on that one

Ok I'm done ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom