Checking in from Vegas | Syracusefan.com

Checking in from Vegas

nycfan

2nd String
Sitting at the pool and looking at the betting sheets. Gotta take the Great Danes tonight (-2) as the wife went there and thought they looked good against SB. But anyone like NC State +4 (seems like a lot).

And looking forward, anyone see any lines Thurs/Fri that look appealing? Thanks in advance!

Sitting at the pool and looking at the betting sheets. Gotta take the Great Danes tonight (-2) as the wife went there and thought they looked good against SB. But anyone like NC State +4 (seems like a lot).

And looking forward, anyone see any lines Thurs/Fri that look appealing? Thanks in advance!

Enjoy man, Have a 6 pack for me!

Enjoy your stay!
I did it last year & 3 years ago.

If you like Vegas & hoops and don't mind the occasional wager then it's something that you need to do at least once.

Anyone ask you for your autograph yet?

Lol--noticed you made it too -- right before me, I think the only one standing in your section, with the white shirt (what's up with that btw--for years you had that nice collared orange-shirt--did it retire with the Big East?).

Lol--noticed you made it too -- right before me, I think the only one standing in your section, with the white shirt (what's up with that btw--for years you had that nice collared orange-shirt--did it retire with the Big East?).

Yes, I was happy that I was included.

Wore the C/B orange shirt the day before. Part of the 3 game rotation. It's all packed for Buffalo.

I like Louisville -16. They always seem to run their overmatched 1st round opponent off the court (when they don't get upset).

I agree with the Oregon call above. The O/U is almost 160, too, which I might actually take the Over for. Gonna be an up and down, high scoring game I'd imagine.

Kansas -15 looks good to me, but may be too high for some. Iowa State -9 looks ripe as well. O/U is 144 there, which looks low.