cherry picked crude cooney stats that prove we'll be fine at the end of the year | Syracusefan.com

cherry picked crude cooney stats that prove we'll be fine at the end of the year

Millhouse

Living Legend
even with last night, he shoots 48% from 3 with 2 days rest in conference play

he's really bad with 4 days rest. 14% in conference

greater than 4 days rest = 38% from 3 in conference

ACC tournament and NCAA tournament means we have 2 or less days rest or more than 4 days rest.

randomness + cherrypicking + bad statistics = national championship

even with last night, he shoots 48% from 3 with 2 days rest in conference play

he's really bad with 4 days rest. 14% in conference

greater than 4 days rest = 38% from 3 in conference

ACC tournament and NCAA tournament means we have 2 or less days rest or more than 4 days rest.

randomness + cherrypicking + bad statistics = national championship
anyone know of any site that shows how volatile his 3 point shooting is compared to others? it seems extraordinarily feast or famine

Last edited:
Don't know Millhouse but Cooney is constantly moving and I would not doubt fatigue could factor in. I don't believe there is a player on the team that moves as much as Cooney on offense to try to free himself up. I get tired watching him.

Don't know Millhouse but Cooney is constantly moving and I would not doubt fatigue could factor in. I don't believe there is a player on the team that moves as much as Cooney on offense to try to free himself up. I get tired watching him.

I wish Cooney (and Ennis) would move one step forward when a midget guard is killing us with threes from the top of the key.

I wish Cooney (and Ennis) would move one step forward when a midget guard is killing us with threes from the top of the key.

I had nightmares of Micheal Adams in that game last night.

it is exhausting watching trevor scramble. gotta say this. he also appears to be a mouthbreather.

Trevor-Cooney-Syracuse.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom