Chester is not happy!! | Syracusefan.com

Chester is not happy!!

Sometimes I'm flabbergasted at the things you say.

Thanks man.

Not a compliment.

And now you know the type of UK fans I have to put up with each and every day. The Blue nation is similar to Scientology. It is a cult, a religion. They are passionate and they are loyal. And they are a lot of other things I won't discuss. I remember my first UK game I went to in Cincinnati and there was a family (Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad and a couple kids about 5 or 6 years old). You could tell they were from the holler and didn't get to many games, before the game they were taking all kinds of pictures the kids were jumping up and down " I can't believe we're gonna see the Cats, GO BLUE GO U - KAYYY" Not a lot different from the first journey many of us have gone on to the Dome. As soon as the game starts it was non stop F this and You FN suck 32 etc. My favorite line was "Jamal's FN your mama #42 you piece of sheet!" The best part, no kidding was all this yelling was coming from Grandma who had not said a word until the game started. Sweet little old gray haired grandma kind of looked like Estelle Getty from Golden Girls. They are a strange breed.

And now you know the type of UK fans I have to put up with each and every day. The Blue nation is similar to Scientology. It is a cult, a religion. They are passionate and they are loyal. And they are a lot of other things I won't discuss. I remember my first UK game I went to in Cincinnati and there was a family (Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad and a couple kids about 5 or 6 years old). You could tell they were from the holler and didn't get to many games, before the game they were taking all kinds of pictures the kids were jumping up and down " I can't believe we're gonna see the Cats, GO BLUE GO U - KAYYY" Not a lot different from the first journey many of us have gone on to the Dome. As soon as the game starts it was non stop F this and You FN suck 32 etc. My favorite line was "Jamal's FN your mama #42 you piece of sheet!" The best part, no kidding was all this yelling was coming from Grandma who had not said a word until the game started. Sweet little old gray haired grandma kind of looked like Estelle Getty from Golden Girls. They are a strange breed.
Sounds like a disease to me.

That feller has his UK priorities straight, why can't the rest of the crowd fall in line.

"Educate them on sports! These boys is smart, they know how to break a press."

Problem is "There is a whole bunch of students, that don't even understand basketball." (How did they make it through admissions??)

When I saw the title of this thread, I was just hoping it wasn't somehow related to the child fight club thread. I'm relieved that Chester is unhappy.

I think most universities are starting to realize that the cost of being a research university often vastly outways the moneys being created. how many students are actually involved in the research side of the campus? probably less than 10% yet the incur sometimes more than 50% of the cost ..

I just assumed this thread was in regards to Chester getting slapped around by BJ and Lower Merion last year en route to the Aces Pennsylvania State Title. Isn't it?

Louisville should declare itself a separate entity from the rest of the state of Kentucky.
They would but 1/2 the people in Louisville are UK fans. Louisville fans are much different than UK fans.

Dear lord! What an anecdote!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom