chill out | Syracusefan.com

chill out

Orangezoo

In the wind
everyone needs to grab a drink and take a deep breath. it wasnt pretty. but we are 22 and 1 . we played awful for 3 games without one of the top 5 most impactful centers in all of college hoops. the chemistry isnt there. we played a physical team and didnt make open jumpers. we won.. asterisk or not we would have had the ball for the final shot. kris was stepping up. no question we could have won in ot. the bank 3 kept them from being done sooner. relax .. we have time to get better and break out of the slump. st johns likes to zone.. we should be able to tun our zone offense and hopefully get the touch back in our home away from home. we were not a superb rebounding team in 2002 -03 either

I DID grab a drink...Captain and Dr. Pepper.

I think OUR zone will be tough on SJU.

Relaxed.
Worst game of the season though.

The biggest thing missing was team ball especially on offense.

haha grab another and double fist that .t .. we are ok.. just a bump in the road .. get fab back and get our shooting on track and just remember this as one of the 39 wins

Im chill Worst game of the season though.

The biggest thing missing was team ball especially on offense. Yeah we got some good looks but when you aren't heating up for the entire first half you work the ball around more.

Uhhhh, notre dame??????????????????????

haha grab another and double fist that .t .. we are ok.. just a bump in the road .. get fab back and get our shooting on track and just remember this as one of the 39 wins
Sign me up for a 39 win total. Sign me up.

Uhhhh, notre dame??????????????????????

Nowhere near Notre Dame.
Notre Dame we waited for the offense to get going but atleast had a excuse (Fab).
Today was awfull.
Forcing things just like that game.

Jim Beam and Coke followed by a huge b**g hit, rinse and repeat...Ahhhhhh. All is right in the world again :)

22-1

Jim Beam and Coke followed by a huge b**g hit, rinse and repeat...Ahhhhhh. All is right in the world again :)

22-1

Now I can see why everyone is reveling without a care in the world on here :) Nothing wrong with that, but it explains the conversation today!

I DID grab a drink...Captain and Dr. Pepper.

I think OUR zone will be tough on SJU.
Solid choice sir. I just picked up a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper on the way home from the train station to make the exact same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom