Chinonso Obokoh's front line | Syracusefan.com

Chinonso Obokoh's front line

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Bigger than most college's can put on the floor.​

Chinonso 6-10, Godspower Ogide 6-10 and Thomas Bryant 6-9​

Bigger than most college's can put on the floor.

Chinonso 6-10, Godspower Ogide 6-10 and Thomas Bryant 6-9

Bishop Kearney senior Chinonso Obokoh is the anchor of what should be a formidable basketball lineup for the Kings this coming season. That kind of height in the frontcourt is rarely seen at the area high schools, even if someone were to put together an all-Section V team

Kendall High School c. 1976: Rosie Bouie (6'11), Nate Bouie (6'7) and Aaron Bouie (6'5)

I saw Godspower play football this past fall. Kid's a beast. Defensive end...and kicker!

On kickoffs the opposing team, who was so outmatched against Kearney it wasnt even funny, had 3 guys attempting to block him as soon as he kicked off. Since the ball carrier isn't a blocker, that left 7 guys trying to block 10 defenders.

I saw Godspower play football this past fall. Kid's a beast. Defensive end...and kicker!

On kickoffs the opposing team, who was so outmatched against Kearney it wasnt even funny, had 3 guys attempting to block him as soon as he kicked off. Since the ball carrier isn't a blocker, that left 7 guys trying to block 10 defenders.
Yeah, I remember reading that he is a transfer from the DC area, originally from Nigeria. 6'10, 280 lbs, Junior and plays OL and DL. Sign him up.

Bigger than most college's can put on the floor.​

Chinonso 6-10, Godspower Ogide 6-10 and Thomas Bryant 6-9​

When I was in about 5th or 6th grade, (40 years ago or so) my high school, little Phoenix, NY, went 6'10" 6'8" 6'7" 6'4" 5'11". And the next two were 6'4" and 6'3".

When I was in about 5th or 6th grade, (40 years ago or so) my high school, little Phoenix, NY, went 6'10" 6'8" 6'7" 6'4" 5'11". And the next two were 6'4" and 6'3".

Was the 6'10' dude named Lee (Mintone?)

It's funny that you post that. Yesterday I was looking at the rosters of the Section 2 teams in the Albany Times Union and except for Troy, very few teams had anyone over 6'4". It's like it goes in cycles. Some years there are a lot of kids and some years hardly anyone. Odd.

Here is a picture of Godspower. He is 6'10, 280, originally from Nigeria and is agile as a hungry cat.

bilde

Here is a picture of Godspower. He is 6'10, 280, originally from Nigeria and is agile as a hungry cat.

bilde

Godspower could room with his Nigerian buddy Chinonso 2 years down the road.

In his profile his career interest is listed as Computer Engineer.

It says he would like to visit SU, UNC & G Town.

It also says that he has only been playing football for one year and has a high interest in SU. Not sure when that was written but a message board mentioned that he played football for Kearney in 2009.

Down below it states that he is being recruited by Ty Wheatley.

Click

Here is a nice wrap up of Section 5 football players & where they are & where they are headed

My dad was probably your math teacher at Dillon.

bilde
If he has any FBIQ and interest in the game, he could redefine the tight end position in the pros five years from now!-VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom