Chralie Russo, whispers are he is on cuse radar | Syracusefan.com

Chralie Russo, whispers are he is on cuse radar

people have told me directly yes, under the radar, wondering if others have heard?

I have to laugh. Someone posted this here when he was in 8th grade. I've seen him play a couple of times, the latest earlier this season. I seriously doubt it. He's transferred from CBA to FM for this upcoming season. Should be very interesting since FM already has a very talented young squad with their best talent being underclassmen. I wonder how he'll fit in particularly since he wants to showcase for colleges.

not going to fm, staying at cba now. he has been hyped, he needs to break out this year, its nice to pull for the local kids

not going to fm, staying at cba now. he has been hyped, he needs to break out this year, its nice to pull for the local kids
Hamilton College is looking for a guard I heard

I still cant believe gtown fans thought we have all these to get the apr up lol, idiots

I can't tell if people are serious or joking about stuff like this! Sadly I think a lot of the time people are serious and think a local kid with above average skills can play D-1 which usually isn't the case. I honestly didn't view the video until this morning and I've upgrade the school I think he will end up at, either Cortland or Oswego!

I can't tell if people are serious or joking about stuff like this! Sadly I think a lot of the time people are serious and think a local kid with above average skills can play D-1 which usually isn't the case. I honestly didn't view the video until this morning and I've upgrade the school I think he will end up at, either Cortland or Oswego!
Yeah, people don't realize what it takes to play D-1 basketball. This kid is a 6'1 shooting guard with below average athletecism. Rautins was 6'4, a much better shooter and athlete, and could barely get a D1 offer - he led his JD teams to state titles. Greg Paulus as a sophomore led his CBA team to a class AA NYS Final Four - he was putting up 20, 25, 30 points a game against the state's best players. This Russo kid may be a great player for CBA or FM or wherever he goes, heck if he improves a lot he could even be the CNY POY, but he is no way SU material.

Hmmm. So you see video of a kid shooting 2 foul shots and slapping high fives with his teammates and you can tell how good he is?