Chris Davis' sudden power surge begs the question | Syracusefan.com

Chris Davis' sudden power surge begs the question

CaliCuse

All American
regarding PED. I can't be the only one to think of this. I'm guessing the Orioles have thoroughly test him just in case. Its a bit sad that we think of this stuff now thanks to the scum who used these drugs,including Arod will never be forgiven in NY even if he slugs us into the WS and wins a game.:mad:

regarding PED. I can't be the only one to think of this. I'm guessing the Orioles have thoroughly test him just in case. Its a bit sad that we think of this stuff now thanks to the scum who used these drugs,including Arod will never be forgiven in NY even if he slugs us into the WS and wins a game.:mad:
It's really not a power surge but he's corrected a flaw in his swing and is just making more consistent contact. The power numbers vs the contact numbers are probably pretty consistent. He was a strikeout king last year.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

It's definitely not a sudden surge of power. The entire time he was coming up through the Rangers organization they kept talking about him having light tower power, but he was never able to put it all together. As Capt. Tuttle said, he has worked to correct his swing, and we're seeing the results.

I jumped ship on PEDs when they wouldn't put Mike Piazza in the HOF because somebody said they'd seen some pimples on his back. It's become a witch-hunt. People have hit home runs and alot of them in baseball history without steroids. But now everyone is suspect. It stinks.

I jumped ship on PEDs when they wouldn't put Mike Piazza in the HOF because somebody said they'd seen some pimples on his back. It's become a witch-hunt. People have hit home runs and alot of them in baseball history without steroids. But now everyone is suspect. It stinks.
In fairness, regardless of PED's, nobody with bacne should ever make the hall. Ty Cobb used to murder people with even a hint of a whitehead on their nape back in the day.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2