Chris' surgery today | Syracusefan.com

Chris' surgery today

It's gonna be percocet city for the next 3 days.

I used to try to avoid pain killers are all my surgeries because I wanted to be tough growing up. After my last surgeries 5 years ago, I learned life is not a tough man contest. The nurse asked me if I wanted a pill before they changed my dressing. Trust me, I learned my lesson after saying no the first time.

I used to try to avoid pain killers are all my surgeries because I wanted to be tough growing up. After my last surgeries 5 years ago, I learned life is not a tough man contest. The nurse asked me if I wanted a pill before they changed my dressing. Trust me, I learned my lesson after saying no the first time.

Man you took a different path. I had surgery on my ankle when I was 16 and had one of the buttons to push every time you wanted to take a hit. I hit it so much it broke and no longer had a regulatory hold out period. It was great I still remember the nurse saying What at about 3am, when I rung her because I could no longer figure out how to work the TV remote. The medication that was supposed to last until morning was gone. No more moriphine derivative medications the rest of that stay.

Last edited:
Get morphine or dilaudid - no acetominphen, thus spares your liver. Of course you can easily cold water extract out with a pretty good yield, so there's that...

54166380.jpg

The road back starts here, Chris. You have an amazing basketball future ahead of you!
I really hope he takes full advantage of the D1 S&C facilities. If CMac adds some quality muscle and improves his overall strength the sky is the limit. Easy top 5 pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom