Christ, we picked the wrong week to stub our toe... | Syracusefan.com

Christ, we picked the wrong week to stub our toe...

RF2044

Living Legend
...Indiana loses, Miami loses, Florida loses, Michigan loses.

Dammit--missed opportunity.

Stub our toe?
We're breaking our legs.
We're 2-3 against teams currently ranked in AP Top 25.

Stub our toe?
We're breaking our legs.
We're 2-3 against teams currently ranked in Top 25.

means little. finish this slop of a regular season up and lets get to the post season

And KU really lost .. but they were given a W by the worst officiating ever. Poor Iowa State. Such is life.

Stub our toe?
We're breaking our legs.
We're 2-3 against teams currently ranked in AP Top 25.
So?
Michigan is 3-4.
Florida is 2-2.
Ohio St. is 3-6.
Louisville is 2-3.

I can list some more if you'd like...

And KU really lost .. but they were given a W by the worst officiating ever. Poor Iowa State. Such is life.

It feels like KU gets more gift-wrapped wins per year than anyone. It seems like they get 2 or 3 of these per season in Big 12 play.

More liked we picked the wrong year to have an ordinary tem.

We did more than stub our toe, we were beat up and left for dead in front of our women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So?
Michigan is 3-4.
Florida is 2-2.
Ohio St. is 3-6.
Louisville is 2-3.

I can list some more if you'd like...

I like...makes me feel a little better.

Wonder if the other top 20 teams getting beat lately have the same clowns on their boards wondering if their coaches should hang it up. I mean Michigan just lost tonight to Penn State who had not won a game in the Big 10 all year. Come on JB of Michigan - retire already - you're not living up to your reputation!

It feels like KU gets more gift-wrapped wins per year than anyone. It seems like they get 2 or 3 of these per season in Big 12 play.

Very true. Three or four years ago, Cornell was really good. I'm talking legit top 20 good.

They took Kansas to the wire @ Lawrence, and had about a 6 point lead going into the final minute, only to have the refs bail Kansas out repeatedly with calls. Ended up losing by a point or two. Total hose job.

Just once, I'd like to get that level of home court advantage when it comes to officiating.

Every loss is a missed opportunity. Couldn't care less about rankings or seedings at this point TBH.

i said this the other night, kansas gets more favorable calls than any team. more than duke, kentucky, etc. they get every single call late in games, home or away, its unbelievable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom