Christmas - All American | Syracusefan.com

Christmas - All American

Macky44

Starter
I don't know how this can be debated at this point. The only player that can stop him is himself really. If we can be a top 25 team and do our thing he has to be in the discussion.

Agreed. They keep showing the ACC's top five players and Christmas isn't mentioned. I believe that is about to change!

I don't know how this can be debated at this point. The only player that can stop him is himself really. If we can be a top 25 team and do our thing he has to be in the discussion.
MIP in the country IMHO too. Just amazing how much a jump he has made this year. Somebody might want to let Chad Ford know he should be a first round lock at this point.

I think it will all hinge on how he performs in the Duke game. A big game against Okafor is what he needs in order to get the national attention he deserves.

They talked up Thomas like crazy before this game and the difference between Rak and Thomas was huge. If he out performs Okafor head to head voters will have to take notice. A post player scoring 35 against a P5 team is just unheard of these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom