Christmas twitter | Syracusefan.com

Christmas twitter

Can someone please tell me they have a person who's sole job is to make sure the players don't do stupid *% like this

What?? Thats not legal is it? Ohio State, anyone? Gotta be a fake account.

I doubt his actual shoe size is 11.5, gosh I'm a 13!!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did it say (for those of us that have firewall issues at work)?

It came from his account, but the tweet was deleted. Not smart, joking or not!

At least we know no one is giving this kid hand outs... if he is pawning sneaks on the web.

So it's a violation if a college athlete sells shoes on ebay or something similar?

So it's a violation if a college athlete sells shoes on ebay or something similar?
it is if they're given to them by the school

Probably, if he were selling a pair of the free shoes he gets from the program. If it weren't a violation, schools could just give the kids a ton of free stuff (they do anyway) and let them sell them for a profit, basically paying the athletes.

Probably, if he were selling a pair of the free shoes he gets from the program. If it weren't a violation, schools could just give the kids a ton of free stuff (they do anyway) and let them sell them for a profit, basically paying the athletes.

Ahh I see thanks for clarifying.

The day before our first ncaa tourny game this season rak is gonna get suspended for this :eek:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

When will SU set up that twitter filter? Can they have Z Sims check these before they are submitted?

It came from his account, but the tweet was deleted. Not smart, joking or not!

he deleted the 1 that gave the price... but followed it up with 1 of the pair is sold.

you're allowed to sell your personal property as long as you bought it yourself...i actually checked with compliance because i bought a pair of jordans from an SU offensive lineman lol

When will SU set up that twitter filter? Can they have Z Sims check these before they are submitted?

He's busy at Binghamton these days.

Z is no longer with the program. Took an assistant coach job at Binghamton. Substitute Resavy or some other member of the support staff and I agree with the sentiment.

Admins: Please nuke this thread. I'm hoping this year is relatively drama-free. What will this thread accomplish?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom