Christmas | Syracusefan.com

Christmas

Rocco

Watching you.
Sorry may have already been posted.

When Rak wants to play, the guy is a freak. He is so much more athletic than the majority of big men, and can really get up when going for a rebound. Some of those rebounds yesterday his hands were like a foot higher than everyone else's. We need him to play aggressively down the stretch. He makes a HUGE difference defensively.

I thought last night was the best he played in a while, I was surprised didn't get a little more PT. I think JB trusts Keita more in games like that though.

He kinda reminds me of Andre Drummond in that respect. Looks bored, or lazy, then all of a sudden boom, he does something freakishly athletic.

For the first time this year, I thought all 3 of our big men played well.

I'm hoping DC2 plays more against the Bearcats. Cincy had no choice but to keep fouling Gardner yesterday, he was such a beast inside and on the boards.

Cheers,
Neil

I'm hoping DC2 plays more against the Bearcats. Cincy had no choice but to keep fouling Gardner yesterday, he was such a beast inside and on the boards.

Cheers,
Neil

Yeah, fairly happy with all three.

I was a little surprised by how extensive Baye's run was with some of his miscues, but the effort is always there and he makes plays and hustles non-stop. Those two offensive boards he gave up on FT's were frustrating.

DC had a nice start, not sure he ever got back in. It's tough though in a close game to work him back in considering how inconsistent he's been - but it's good to see him have a couple decent outings in a row.

Cheers,
Neil
I'm hoping he stays home on D. He has a tendency to range out too far, and then lacks the footwork/speed to recover. Last night at least one ugly example of this got highlighted by Elmore ... DC2 out too far while a guy drives by. He also needs to learn how to set his feet and draw charges. Fab had this down and it worked to perfection ... even better than a steal because it denies the driver the bucket and a possession.

Sorry may have already been posted.

When Rak wants to play, the guy is a freak. He is so much more athletic than the majority of big men, and can really get up when going for a rebound. Some of those rebounds yesterday his hands were like a foot higher than everyone else's. We need him to play aggressively down the stretch. He makes a HUGE difference defensively.
I just wish Rak's offense wasn't limited to throw downs off an alley oop pass. If this guy had a move from out side he could open up the inside for himself a whole lot.We are going to need Trevor to start some consistent scoring and ballhandling skills.Two ball handlers is not enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom