Christmas's passing is so good now | Syracusefan.com

Christmas's passing is so good now

he and Cooney have a good connection - I think Roc has found him for at least 4 other assists this year.

they were AAU teammates, no?

he and Cooney have a good connection - I think Roc has found him for at least 4 other assists this year.

they were AAU teammates, no?
Yes, they are best buddies and often find each other with good passes (TC takes care of RC too).

It has been all year since day one at canada. He finds alot of people ALOT.

If he can continue to develop and finds 10 foot jumper next year him and mcullough are going to make a great switch in the lane.

It has been all year since day one at canada. He finds alot of people ALOT.

If he can continue to develop and finds 10 foot jumper next year him and mcullough are going to make a great switch in the lane.

I've also seen Grant kick out from the lane to the perimeter, including one to a Cooney 3 ball last night. It just shows they have good team concept, and look for each other. Points off fast breaks notwithstanding, it's a delight to watch these guys play as one unit. And we wouldn't be where we are with Jonny Flynn in Ennis' place. Ennis' team-focused play sets the tone, and the rest are smart enough to make it work.

Cooney's last 3 came on an excellent pass from Christmas. He not only makes the right pass, he puts it right in the perfect spot for people to catch and shoot.

Hop is doing a great job with him.

Wait Hop isn't nearly tall enough to coach big men. If Hop were taller DC II would be contributing now also.

Rak needs more touches, it seems like everytime he gets one something good happens.

While I appreciate your point, it seems the only way to make that happen is step up the pace and gain more possessions, but would that make for a net gain? I don't know. They seem to be in balance with each other at this point, and I'd be loath to tinker with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom