Chuckwu Question | Syracusefan.com

Chuckwu Question

NorSyr66

All Conference
Has it yet been determined whether Chukwu will get a medical red shirt for last year? I searched the internet and could not find anything saying the red shirt request had been filed, granted or denied. I know the arguments about the earlier red shirt after transferring from Providence, but have seen some exceptions involving a 6th year when a medical red shirt was involved. If turns out to be only his second year (which in reality it is) then having him available for two more years would definitely be a plus giving us a big man and anchor for the zone.

I apologize if this has been answered already.

Last edited:
Not 100% determined but highly unlikely. Chukwu said he doesn't like the prospect of going to college for 6 years.

Is he on track to get his degree? Just curious if there's any chance he'd call it quits this year and start making some money (most likely overseas).

Why would he do that?
I don't know that he would - but if he is all set to graduate, maybe he decides he wants to start making money. Purely speculation on my part.

He's not making any sort of money or at least decent money playing basketball.

I'm assuming that's what he means. Making money as a professional anything but basketball player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom