Chukwu taketh and giveth away | Syracusefan.com

Chukwu taketh and giveth away

Moyer too. Those guys were embarrassed out there. Chukwu though made a couple of big defensive plays though. Imperative he improves offensively and gets stronger.

Moyer too. Those guys were embarrassed out there. Chukwu though made a couple of big defensive plays though. Imperative he improves offensively and gets stronger.

Do you honestly believe it's possible? I still can't get past the fact this is his 4th year of college. He's not going to get more athletic. I just don't see a path.

Do you honestly believe it's possible? I still can't get past the fact this is his 4th year of college. He's not going to get more athletic. I just don't see a path.

Chukwu? I don’t know. I think he is pretty nimble and coordinated for a 7’2 guy but his lack of I nstincts and lack of strength are issues right now. I think he is pretty athletic but he has little lift. He sort of ice skates out there. Still, he is way better than I thought he would be this season.

Hope Sidibe doesn’t have a lingering issue throughout his career here. He has no lift right now, is committing bad fouls, and needs to get stronger as well. Kid has promise though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom