Cincy Pulls Scholarships: 3 star players Available | Syracusefan.com

Cincy Pulls Scholarships: 3 star players Available

arbitragegls

All Conference
May be a silver lining, but according to link below from CBSSports.com, there are a few footballers available based on their offers being refuted by Cincy's new coach Tubberville. Just maybe one or two kids 'Cuse could use (some names in article...and some coaching staff will have to find out...(hey Tubby, any kids we can call...COULD WORK):

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...lle-pulled-our-scholarships-and-didnt-tell-us

At the very least, I feel better about our situation. They are stuck in the BE and treating talented kids like crap.

yeah...not good news for a school looking for a conference.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

During a coaching change Everyone is available, not just those who had scholarships pulled.

So we can't talk about it this week?

Is it necessary to have four threads on every topic rather than people looking through the last few pages of the board to see if a topic has been covered?

What are you talking about? Never suggested such a thing. Just letting the OP know that it's not new info.
There is a snobbish attitude by a bunch of posters if you post something remotely close to another thread! That's why you see people write "sorry if posted before" because they are walking on eggshells! I've been reading most of the threads for months and haven't read 1 thread about the Cinci players! Thanks for the info! BTW, don't get bullied, keep on posting!

There is a snobbish attitude by a bunch of posters if you post something remotely close to another thread! That's why you see people write "sorry if posted before" because they are walking on eggshells! I've been reading most of the threads for months and haven't read 1 thread about the Cinci players! Thanks for the info! BTW, don't get bullied, keep on posting!
I'm a hard-nosed guy from a hard-nosed city...nobody bullies me! ;-)

I'm a hard-nosed guy from a hard-nosed city...nobody bullies me! ;-)

imagesCAZQOJDO.jpg

I will rethink my posting on this board...i will be very careful not to offend and or post non worthy news items...geez, cbssports.com had this on today. But I think i shall slink back to the bball board and talk basketball.....been a long weekend cheering on NCState and 'Cuse...the new talent on this board isnt what i signed up for...so long for now.

I will rethink my posting on this board...i will be very careful not to offend and or post non worthy news items...geez, cbssports.com had this on today. But I think i shall slink back to the bball board and talk basketball.....been a long weekend cheering on NCState and 'Cuse...the new talent on this board isnt what i signed up for...so long for now.

Arbit...don't get your feelings hurt...just make smartass comments in repsonse like I did...right RMH?? ;)

Actually in defense of RMH, I think the snobbish attitude remark could be directed more at Elwood than at RMH...