CJ and James what do you think is most likely for next year?? | Syracusefan.com

CJ and James what do you think is most likely for next year??

In the spirit of the poll only choose one or two that are likely in BE ball ....

• Total voters

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
I tried to make the poll hard to guess. Leaving out the obvious awnser they both will be alot like last year, and stretching a rare occurance to a more common one.

Haven't heard much of CJ this summer, or what type of game James had at the King of Kings.
James last year only hit 13 three pointers in BE play, but as a senior I could see him averaging 8-13 spg next year if he wants it like other fun things . CJ has seemed like a very hard worker since he has got here.

I Can't remember the last forward duo we had that could step out to hit the long ball and post up inside on a regular basis, but I imagine it would be a very rare occurance. Bonus points if you can name one.

I am guessing B and D.

This looks like a hell of a lot more fun than that Etan Thomas thread.

I'm going with C and F.

I tried to make the poll hard to guess. Leaving out the obvious awnser they both will be alot like last year, and stretching a rare occurance to a more common one.

Haven't heard much of CJ this summer, or what type of game James had at the King of Kings.
James last year only hit 13 three pointers in BE play, but as a senior I could see him averaging 8-13 spg next year if he wants it like other fun things . CJ has seemed like a very hard worker since he has got here.

I Can't remember the last forward duo we had that could step out to hit the long ball and post up inside on a regular basis, but I imagine it would be a very rare occurance. Bonus points if you can name one.

I am guessing B and D.
James will be a bench player. Double digits would be huge.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

but as a senior I could see him averaging 8-13 spg next year if he wants it like other fun things . CJ has seemed like a very hard worker since he has got here.

Man, if that doesn't get him national defensive player of the year then the NCAA is a joke!

Definitely F. That is Fair's strength. Hopefully he can develop a right hand. Teams will begin to force him right.

I predict J-So to shoot below 30% or above 60% from 3 in every game. Nowhere in between.

Definitely F. That is Fair's strength. Hopefully he can develop a right hand. Teams will begin to force him right.

Agree but there is also a Big differnece starting your dribble from the high post and the perimeter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom