Cj and Will | Syracusefan.com

Cj and Will

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Barton playing bball together today.

Hopefully CJ is putting on the recruiting pitch for his brother.

I heard Barton had eliminated us. Down to three schools. Tennessee was one of them but don't remember the other two.

I heard Barton had eliminated us. Down to three schools. Tennessee was one of them but don't remember the other two.

bump... where did you hear this?

i havent seen this on the board yet.

I can't remember but he had his list trimmed down and we weren't on it.

Well, he's not going to start here, so it would make sense.

I heard it on the local sports station here in Memphis. I thought it was Gary Parrish but I can't find anything that has been published.

espn just had an article at 3:10 today saying he had a tremendous visit to Maryland and was between Maryland and Syracuse?

espn just had an article at 3:10 today saying he had a tremendous visit to Maryland and was between Maryland and Syracuse?

Maryland? Sorry, but I think he would regret that decision. Play your one season at a lame duck school with a crappy schedule...and zero shot at a title? I don't think so. If its between SU and Maryland, it will be Cuse. CJ will be the clincher.

Maryland? Sorry, but I think he would regret that decision. Play your one season at a lame duck school with a crappy schedule...and zero shot at a title? I don't think so. If its between SU and Maryland, it will be Cuse. CJ will be the clincher.

i think the kid is thinker more about his professional career at this point. he wants the chance to show off his abilities. i wouldn't blame him if he did, but i also think he could earn some quality minutes here on a huge stage. hopefully he sees it that way though?

Agree. Not to knock on maryland but he can make a special team this year more special.

Dajuan Rak Gbinije and Ennis are all americans. 2 of which are juniors one is a soph and one a really solid freshmen pg.
CJ is in contention for national player of the year. A veteran baye keita is highly underated, and you won't find better forward athleticism then Grant and Roberson. Not to mention he has a chance to be a mentor and teach 5 freshmen the ropes to college ball. Syracuse just coming off a final four as well. Its got to be tempting.

Hope so, because Barton would single handedly help rectify three important team shortcomings for next year's team [lack of proven three point shooting, lack of PG depth, backcourt experience]. It depends on what's important to him--is he willing to play what might amount to a lesser role on a team that might have what it takes to get back to the final four, or does he want to start / garner maximum PT?

Honestly can't blame him either way. Would love to add this kid, for the three aforementioned reasons. But I'd certainly understand if he opts to go somewhere where he can play starter's minutes.

Twitter seems to indicate an imminent decision which wouldn't be good. Hopefully this is one of the many cases where twitter is full of crap.

Twitter seems to indicate an imminent decision which wouldn't be good. Hopefully this is one of the many cases where twitter is full of crap.
I'm a big fan of Twitter. It's like 1010 Wins. You give us 22 minutes and we give you the world. It's a great way to catch up with civilization if you are stuck in meetings all day. However you are right about twitter being full of crap sometime. I think they need to implement a ratings system like Ebay has. It tells you how reputable that person is.

Maryland and us are the front runners, although the Baltimore Sun said we had taken a back seat recently (no bias there lol)Maryland also has a 4 star freshman pg Roddy Peters. It's not like he is going in and guaranteed a starting job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom