CJ Fair signed with the Bulls | Syracusefan.com

CJ Fair signed with the Bulls

C.J. Fair is everywhere ...

hqdefault.jpg

Thrilled to see this. Hopefully he gets a real opportunity for some PT. Would have liked to see CJ get a chance sooner than this, but in some ways this might make it sweeter that he has put in so much time and worked so hard to make it happen.

I understated it above -- I really, really, REALLY want him to at least get a cup of coffee in the NBA.

My opinion only, but I believe if he can get his foot in the door, he could carve out a multi-year career as a reserve. I can't think of a player I'd love to see in the NBA more than CJ.

Good luck to him!

Unreal that he's only getting a shot now. GMs will take a shot on a freshman can't can't dribble and chew gum at the same time, but one of the best players in the nation his senior year had to toil in the GLeague for years before he got a deal. I'm pulling for him. One of my favorite players of the last decade. Hope he can make the most of it and leave a good impression.

Love seeing this and love being able to see him play every night on what is otherwise a dreadful team I never watch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom