Cj =Jimmy butler | Syracusefan.com

Cj =Jimmy butler

I don't think Jimmy butler was the best player in college ball.

Daryl Gross just went on the record saying CJ will be fighting hard to be player of the year. I don't think he was just spouting nonsense, he sounded really confident in his words.

Thets see how much better CJ can get this year first before calling him a late first round pick.

Butler looks better now than he ever did at Marquette. Also CJ is far superior to Butler offensively at this point (when Butler was at Marquette).

I think Buzz's system on offense hurts his players draft stock. There have been too many guys the go to the league and show way more game than they did at Marquette.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Butler looks better now than he ever did at Marquette. Also CJ is far superior to Butler offensively at this point (when Butler was at Marquette).

True but Butler is way quicker and has a pretty good handle now. He's been doing yeoman's work on LeBron defensively.

I love CJ but one could say that it's an insult to Butler with this matter.
Yes. IMO, Butler is a superior athlete to CJ

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

butler played man preparing for the nba. cj prepared for the washington generals

Butler is far more of a wing player than CJ Fair at this point. I feel like CJ is going to really struggle to defend people on the perimeter if he makes it to the NBA. Butler is one of the best wing defenders in the league right now.

Butler is far more of a wing player than CJ Fair at this point. I feel like CJ is going to really struggle to defend people on the perimeter if he makes it to the NBA. Butler is one of the best wing defenders in the league right now.

No question. He moves really well out there. He has really improved his overall skill set it seems.

What? I don't think they're very similar players. Butler was known for his defense at Marquette and was drafted on it.

What? I don't think they're very similar players. Butler was known for his defense at Marquette and was drafted on it.
I guess if want to stretch it we could say that hopefully CJ has a Butler-like NBA career. Get drafted in the late 1st to a good, well-run organization; sit on the bench for your 1st year (8mpg, 3ppg, 40%FG for Butler last year); show steady improvement your 2nd year (26mpg, 9ppg, 47%FG this year); carve a niche out in the rotation and become an important player.

I guess if want to stretch it we could say that hopefully CJ has a Butler-like NBA career. Get drafted in the late 1st to a good, well-run organization; sit on the bench for your 1st year (8mpg, 3ppg, 40%FG for Butler last year); show steady improvement your 2nd year (26mpg, 9ppg, 47%FG this year); carve a niche out in the rotation and become an important player.

Butler happens to also have a great coach who stresses defense and has the individual benefit of getting more pt due to injuries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom