CJ will get his. | Syracusefan.com

CJ will get his.

Bornorange

2nd String
They closed him off inside so he took to the three.
His outside game is now dangerous.
He just keeps improving his game.

loved that he was option #1 down the stretch, he missed a couple bunnies that he normally makes. but I love that our guys were looking for him almost every possession.

Players with solid fundamentals find ways to impact the game. CJ has such fundamentals. What's interesting is that I thought he actually forced some things today more than he usually does. Even so, he still played a good game.

Players with solid fundamentals find ways to impact the game. CJ has such fundamentals. What's interesting is that I thought he actually forced some things today more than he usually does. Even so, he still played a good game.
Agree about the fundamentals part——with the exception of finishing with his right hand around the rim when needed. He has started to at least make the effort of late, but there were a couple misses today where his right should have been used.

MCW played a great game today, only took four shots and that should be his limit. He is not a shooter, he is a distributer, and that will be his job at the next level.
True but he answered Pitt's three with one of his own, IMO I thought that was one of the bigger plays of the game. I love his shot when he is lined up straight on

Agree about the fundamentals part——with the exception of finishing with his right hand around the rim when needed. He has started to at least make the effort of late, but there were a couple misses today where his right should have been used.

I agree--that is a weakness in his game that I hope he works to improve.

Not bad for a guy who I read here couldn't shoot from mid-range or from three.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom