CLASS ACT HCSS!!! THANK YOU!!! | Syracusefan.com

CLASS ACT HCSS!!! THANK YOU!!!

EDSPARTEN

Walk On
By your opinions of me you know I'm not a big dougie fan. Well I just watched HCSS 2nd spring practice presser. Right from the get go HCSS commented on JB and his team going Final 4ing!! He congradulated them to no end. Your man dougie wouldn't do that-WHY?? HCSS is heart felt kind of guy. What's dougie?? I won't tell ya that!! You got to figure that out your self. Its so refreshing that we have HCSS at the helm instead of a robot!! Thank you coach!!

picard_facepalm.gif

I remember one great line from the movie Annie Hall: a young Woody Allen character states "What an !":crazy:

Hopefully the admins will be back from their travels soon and fix this "problem".

Hes here to be Go's new nemesis, Bees hired him himself. Seriously though Doug was at mutiple basketball games and I am sure if the Lax team had made the final four the past few years he would have been there. Marrone had some faults but christ this is idiotic.

By your opinions of me you know I'm not a big dougie fan. Well I just watched HCSS 2nd spring practice presser. Right from the get go HCSS commented on JB and his team going Final 4ing!! He congradulated them to no end. Your man dougie wouldn't do that-WHY?? HCSS is heart felt kind of guy. What's dougie?? I won't tell ya that!! You got to figure that out your self. Its so refreshing that we have HCSS at the helm instead of a robot!! Thank you coach!!
I know, right. Marrone should have congratulated the basketball team last year on its final four appearance

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

We can finally blow open this whole conspiracy. Not only did Marrone not congratulate the basketball team he also put a hit out on Onuaku during the Big East Tournament and convinced Fab Melo that homework was not important! Whew, now we have all of this out on the table.

The Internet is the perfect place to broadcast your stupidity. Although I do agree with the original poster and really like HCSS.

Welcome to the dougie family retreat!!
You seem to be completely missing the point people are making here. Which seems to be about par for the course.

Good lord please make ir stop.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I warned you reading his posts would kill more brain cells than a bad hangover! God, I hate it when I'm right...

Hopefully the admins will be back from their travels soon and fix this "problem".
Wow...this gene pool is barely ankle deep.

Where is KJB when you need him!

You just earned your second "Posting while stupid" award

to Quote Charlie Brown's teacher "Wah wah woh wah wah"

Nice of you to stop by GRoobers.