Classic alert 7pm tonight ACCN | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Classic alert 7pm tonight ACCN

So a few more thoughts now that I've calmed down about Carroll.

Throwing the ball way up in the air is underrated in a Dome. The look on JB's face and his comment to Brey about it is priceless though.

Watching the Carmelo backdown has really depressed me thinking how we've evolved to the Buddy backdown.

What a crowd.

The blue curtain.

Thomas disappeared down the stretch. Carroll was their only player who had the stones to score late. Very good player. He had the world’s worst haircut though.

ND had a scrub, a really ugly no talent garbage player named Dan Miller. He was tasked with covering Anthony. Just kept flopping as lamely as humanly possible. When he wasn’t getting embarrassed by Anthony, Jordan Cornette was. Only he was about 80 pounds lighter then.

Billy Edelin made a number of big plays for Syracuse in this game. GMac wasn’t much of a factor until the end of the game, when Carroll made a major defensive gaffe and left Gerry alone in the corner. Might have been his first game winning dagger in the final 20 seconds.

Hak got the ball after Jeremy blocked Carroll’s shot with around 7 seconds left and inexplicitly threw it way up in the air instead of eating it.

Crazy game. The crowd was as amazing on the replay as it was in the building. I think this was the first time I have seen the game since it was played. Good stuff, fun team to watch. Mike Brey was almost good looking back that. Crazy.

Who else was there? I was. I ran into Chris Thomas' dad and brother at concessions. Nice people.
It’s one of the games I really remember with my dad because he looked at me like we were going to lose and I said we have too many weapons they can’t guard melo! He looked at me like damn you’re right

Who else was there? I was. I ran into Chris Thomas' dad and brother at concessions. Nice people.
So many situation like this that I miss. The year Andrew White was with us I got a chance to get to know him and his family from the very beginning when they came to Syracuse because of where they stayed. I saw him so many times at the games and him and his family were just the nicest people you could ever imagine.

Andrew White is one of my favorite players of all time and I was on the airways being critical saying the guy cannot play the two. The average person hearing what I thought I was hating on him which would never happen in 1 million years it was that Jim wasn’t putting his players in the correct position to succeed.I was right then and we’re right now. Richmond should be our point guard Griffin Joe and Buddy should rotate the two and three

Fun game to watch especially when you know the outcome. Even better switching over and watching Miami beat Duke 79-77.
I was going back and forth between the two and there were times I felt like I wasn't even watching the same sport.

When Carroll hit the go ahead three in the last minute there was no doubt in my mind we would score in the next possession. I just thought it would be Melo and not Gmac.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom